PLATINUM VIP SALES EVENT ALERT
WHEN: THIS WEEKEND ONLY 12PM-6PM
WHAT: RECEIVING FLOOR PLAN, PRICE LIST, BOOKING UNIT
At Kennedy & Sheppard, Everything is close to home.
Enjoy all that the Kennedy Central neighbourhood has to offer at KSquare Condos with an incredible array of shopping, dining and recreation opportunities. It’s all here, right around the corner. Life doesn’t get more connected than this!
KSquare Condos is a major new mixed-use development located at 2035 Kennedy Road, Scarborough In Toronto. Developed by Kingdom Development. The Project Will included residential units and retail space, as well as amenity spaces. Near Kennedy Common, Scarborough Town Centre and nearby Glamorgan Park. Served by TTC, the Scarborough LRT and GO – with instant highway access. KSquare Condos has 35 storeys, Total 644 units.
Why should you invest one bedroom condos at the Ksquare condos?
- Easily, the lowest priced One Bedrooms in the GTA. Priced lower than, or priced at the local Resale Market (Newly Built). Once you include our “Special Incentive”, you’ll be sure to beat the market from Day One. No Speculating. No Guessing. The lowest price always has the largest demographic.
- When was the last time a pre-construction condo under/at the current resale market? It’s an age-old strategy for capital appreciation to ensure your investment is safe.
- The Resell and Pre-construction Suite Comparison, Clearly the Kennedys Condos Below the Market Price
- Approximately 7,000 square foot L-shaped lobby that will conjoin the two towers. The lobby will include a waiting area, sofas, coffee tables, chairs, and a concierge desk, all anchored by an electric fireplace capable of cycling through a range colours.The Kennedys’ lobby will offer amenity spaces like a 3,500 square foot ‘fireside lounge’ and an equally sized ‘waterside lounge.’ According to Woodrow, “the two lobbies will act as a general gathering space—not just an entry lobby, but also a seating and working area. It will support a WiFi lounge, and will be very active and community oriented. It’s very hotel-like.”
- Phase Two would include a new 45-storey residential tower located to the southeast of the Phase One towers, and an expansion and renovation of the existing Delta East Hotel and conference centre. The tower would sit atop a five-storey podium, which would link with the podium of Phase One and the hotel, connecting all of the buildings of the development together. The hotel will be expanded within the podium, replacing 78 rooms of the 371 existing rooms and adding 22 more, in addition to upgrades and renovations to the current building. The tower will contain 400 new residential units, with three levels of underground parking.
- Phase Three would see an 8-storey office building constructed on the northeast corner of the site connected directly to the conference centre, while the existing five-storey parking structure at the southeast corner of the hotel will be demolished and rebuilt with improved pedestrian connections. The office building will add over 10,000 square metres of new office space to the burgeoning neighbourhood.
KSquare Condos Highlights:
- Steps to Agincourt Go and Midland TTC Station
- Convenient access to HWY 401
- 2-min drive to Agincourt Mall
- Surrounded by public, private, and Montessori school options
The public realm is also an important component of the proposal, with a new privately-owned public space (POPS) planned centrally along the northern edge of the site.
As well, the podiums of the residential towers will have green roofs, though it is not yet specified if they will be accessible to residents.